This is the Linux app named HSOC whose latest release can be downloaded as hsoc_v0_1_30_08_2013.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSOC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HSoC is a open source, SystemC-based, cycle-accurate virtual platform for heterogeneous shared memory-based multicore SoCs. Each HSoC component has a clean interface, implements a separate class, and includes regression tests. Large-scale models can be instantiated, by connecting objects from all HSoC libraries. Each object may collect data by invoking a monitoring library.
The target users are CS/EE professionals. Some experience with SoC design methodology and SystemC (e.g. reading the SystemC user manual and/or running the examples) is required.
To reference this work:
M.D. Grammatikakis, A. Papagrigoriou, P. Petrakis, and G. Kornaros,
"Monitoring-aware VP prototypeof heterogeneous NoC-based multicore SoCs", Digital System Design Conf. (DSD), 2013, pp. 497-504.
Available from http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/DSD.2013.59
This research has been co-financed through the National Project Archimedes III and is co-financed by the EU project FP7-vIrtical.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hsoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.