This is the Linux app named HTM whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Develop with React/Preact directly in the browser
- The syntax you write when using HTM is as close as possible to JSX
- < 600 bytes when used directly in the browser
- < 500 bytes when used with Preact
- < 450 byte htm/mini version
- 0 bytes if compiled using babel-plugin-htm
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htm.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.