This is the Linux app named Html4Nntp whose latest release can be downloaded as html4nntp-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Html4Nntp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Html4Nntp is a web based newsgroup client which support RFC 977 and RFC 2980. It's use CSS and XHTML to have an interface easier to adapt to the needs of the webmaster. With RSS feeds you can follow the evolution of the discussions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/html4nntp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.