This is the Linux app named HtmlMgr whose latest release can be downloaded as HtmlMgr-2010.09.15-00.02.03.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HtmlMgr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java browser and wysiwyg | source editor of html SFI(Structure-Fragment-Identifier)-files: 1) creates dynamically Table-Of-Contents 2) One-to-One mapping ToC - browser|editors 3) indexes the words 4) developers can use it for their help-system.
- html browser of SFI-files
- html wysiwyg-editor of SFI-files
- html source-editor of SFI-files
- creates automatically the Table of Contents
- One-to-one mapping ToC <--> Components(browser, wysiwyg, source)
- full-text search
- java developers can use it for their help-system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlmgr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.