This is the Linux app named htmlpicker whose latest release can be downloaded as htmlpicker_jso_1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named htmlpicker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A java html picker - text extractor
Picks up text from a web page using a html template. Useful if you have regularly data to extract from the same site. You may use the same url or you may build urls having parameters. These parameters are fetch from a text file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlpicker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.