This is the Linux app named HttpRouter whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HttpRouter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HttpRouter is a lightweight high performance HTTP request router (also called multiplexer or just mux for short) for Go. In contrast to the default mux of Go's net/http package, this router supports variables in the routing pattern and matches against the request method. It also scales better. The router is optimized for high performance and a small memory footprint. It scales well even with very long paths and a large number of routes. A compressing dynamic trie (radix tree) structure is used for efficient matching. With other routers, like http.ServeMux, a requested URL path could match multiple patterns. Therefore they have some awkward pattern priority rules, like longest match or first registered, first matched. By design of this router, a request can only match exactly one or no route. As a result, there are also no unintended matches, which makes it great for SEO and improves the user experience.
- Stop caring about trailing slashes
- The router can fix wrong cases and remove superfluous path elements
- Stop parsing the requested URL path, just give the path segment a name and the router delivers the dynamic value to you
- The matching and dispatching process generates zero bytes of garbage
- You can set a Panic handler to deal with panics occurring during handling a HTTP request
- The router design encourages to build sensible, hierarchical RESTful APIs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/httprouter.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.