This is the Linux app named HTTPush whose latest release can be downloaded as httpush-0.9b11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTTPush with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHTTPush aims at providing an easy way to audit HTTP and HTTPS application/server security. It supports on-the-fly request modification, automated decission making and vulnerability detection through the use of plugins and full reporting capabilities.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/httpush/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.