This is the Linux app named hydraulics_channel_gvf whose latest release can be downloaded as hydraulics-channel-gvfversion3.0.15forLinux_Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hydraulics_channel_gvf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application used to compute water surface profiles in prismatic channel for gradually varied flow.
- Calculate water-surface elevation.
- Use differents numerical methods.
- Export results as graphics or as tables.
- Use SI or imperial system of units.
Science/Research, Education, Quality Engineers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hydraulics-channel-gvf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.