This is the Linux app named HYPE whose latest release can be downloaded as HYPE_5_15_0_exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HYPE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Please go to project home (https://hypeweb.smhi.se/model-water/) for more information. The hydrological model HYPE is developed at the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (SMHI). The model simulates water, nutrients and other substances in small and large river catchments. Included in the project is HYSS, which is needed to run the model. It handles input and output and the simuation over time.
- Simulate flow paths important for substance transport
- Regulation of reservoirs
- Automatic calibration routine
- Daily timestep; down to hourly for flow
- Annual open training
- Demo models
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hype/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.