This is the Linux app named Hypernotes whose latest release can be downloaded as hypernotes-0.3.01-alpha.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hypernotes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hypernotes is a way to store ideas in the same way that you think them. Notes can be created with images and text, organized in a tree structure and connected with internal hyperlinks. Written in Java, so it works wherever you go. (Requires Java 1.6)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hypernotes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.