This is the Linux app named I Was Here whose latest release can be downloaded as I-Was-Here-20210219.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named I Was Here with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I Was Here
I Was Here is a simple, free, and open-source PHP Student Attendance Management System. It may not be the best in the world, but it is at least a complete basic system and will give the developers a quick boost with all the essentials done.
= LICENSE =
I Was Here is released under the MIT License.
= REQUIREMENTS =
I Was Here should work on any modern AMP server. MOD_REWRITE and PHP_PDO required.
= INSTALLATION =
1) Create a database and import core/iwashere.sql
2) In core/Core.php, change the database settings (A2), host (A4), and email (A5) to your own.
3) Done! The default administrator account is [email protected] and password is 123456.
= DOCUMENTATION =
Please visit https://code-boxx.com/i-was-here/ for the documentation and stuff.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/i-was-here/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.