This is the Linux app named I Was Here - Attendance System whose latest release can be downloaded as I-Was-Here-2022-10-25a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named I Was Here - Attendance System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I Was Here - Attendance System
= INTRO =
I Was Here is a simple PHP Student Attendance Management System. This is not a “we have a lot of features that you will never use” system, but a basic one to help smaller schools to get started quickly.
= DOCUMENTATION =
= SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS =
* Apache Mod Rewrite
* PHP MySQL PDO Extension
* At least PHP 8.0
= INSTALL =
Just access http://YOUR-SITE.com in your browser to launch the installer.
= LICENSE =
I Was Here is released under the MIT License.
- Users management
- Attendance management
- Built-in QR code scanner.
- Take attendance by scanning QR code or manual.
- Progressive web app.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/i-was-here/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.