This is the Linux app named iCalcreator whose latest release can be downloaded as iCalcreator-2.22.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iCalcreator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source software (PHP) managing iCal (rfc2445) files, for non-calendar systems like CMS, project mgmt systems etc. able to manage calendar information like agendas, tasks, reports, totos, journaling data and communicate with calendar software.
- iCalcreator class features iCal (rfc2445/rfc5545) file create, parse, edit and select.
- tinycal is a small HTML calendar box, displaying calendar information from local and/or remote calendar files (rfc2445/rfc5545) or even urls, ex. Google calendar, a utilization of the iCalcreator class package.
- tiCalFile is a PHP class creating iCal (rfc5545/ rfc2445) calendar TEST file(-s),a utilization of the iCalcreator class package.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icalcreator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.