This is the Linux app named IceTasks whose latest release can be downloaded as icetasks-0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IceTasks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A task manager based on David Allens "Getting Things Done" methodology. Consists of an easy to use Java frontend and a PHP based data backend thus installable on common shared hosting platforms.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icetasks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.