This is the Linux app named ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ictk-0.2.0-nonet.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit is a java based set of libraries and widgets useful for performing common tasks such as reading PGN, FEN, and generating legal moves. The net libraries convert ICS (Internet Chess Server) output into java objects.
- MOVED TO: http://jvarsoke.github.io/ictk
- Object oriented Chess game model (MVC based)
- Legal move generation
- Game history with variation support (alternative move suggestions)
- Move comment support in text and Numeric Annotation Glyphs (NAG)
- Standard Algebraic Notation (SAN) read/write support (internationalized for presentation in 16 languages)
- Moved to http://jvarsoke.github.io/ictk
- Portable Game Notation (PGN) read/write support (including move variations, and FEN)
- Forsyth-Edwards Notation (FEN) read/write support
- True MVC structure with board displays driven by game model events
- Command-line Board display
- Well documented. Sample code also provided.
- FICS support (circa 2003)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ictk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.