This is the Linux app named ixbar3000 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ixbar3000v031.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ixbar3000 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ixbar3000 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ixbar3000 is a frontend, it allows you to browse/launch games from a centralized place. While doing so it’ll keep statistics on your usage. You can also use it to store highscores on games that doesn’t have battery memory.
Demo videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsYn7B5Y4pDxKzEfZSIqlG62yswJXgBu2&feature=plcp
- Fast & Lightweight.
- Multiplatform: Linux & Windows.
- Multisystem: Emulators: Anything from Atari to Adobe Flash.
- Multisystem: Native software.
- Award Functionality: Similar to PSN's trophies, only better!
- Statistics Tracker: Time and Playcount.
- OMNI: Seach all items from all active systems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ixbar3000/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.