This is the Linux app named ID3.py whose latest release can be downloaded as id3-py_1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ID3.py with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a simple Python module for retrieving and setting so-called
ID3 tags on MP3 compressed audio files through an object-oriented
interface. MP3 players generally use this simple information for
display track title, artist name, and album title whi
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/id3-py/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.