This is the Linux app named IEC 60870-5-104 Client Master Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as IEC60870-5-104.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IEC 60870-5-104 Client Master Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IEC 60870-5-104 Client Master Simulator
DESCRIPTIONComplete Simulation of IEC 104 Client as per Protocol Standard including File transfer (Both Monitoring and control direction).
Add up to 50 Client node in the simulator. Every Client node will work independently.
The user can monitor all data Point information, and quality bits. Send all type of commands, parameter activation, file transfer.
* License Perpetual One-time payment, royalty-free Neither license manager nor dongle required
Download Evaluation Kit - IEC 60870-5-104 Development Bundle:
In the Development Bundle, We included IEC 60870-5-104 Server & Client Simulator, Windows and Linux Software Development Kit.
- Multiple Master / Client Simulation
- In a Single Client(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Data Mode, and Test mode connection type available
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" SBO or "Direct-execute" command execution modes
- supports File Transfer, Directory commands
- Clock synchronization
- License Perpetual One-time payment, royalty-free Neither license manager nor dongle required
- Support all type of Typeid, ASDU, APCI, APDU, Command activation and termination commands, support all Cause of transmission (COT), Parameter in control direction.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iec-104-client-simulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.