This is the Linux app named IFX Transaction Switch whose latest release can be downloaded as ATMSimulator_v1_1_WinInstaller.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IFX Transaction Switch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IFX Transaction Switch
The main goal of this project is the development of an IFX Transaction Switch that handle particular devices like an ATM (J/XFS compliant), POS in the future, and other devices that speak a common language: IFX
Financial and Insurance Industry
XML-based, JDBC, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ifx-tx-switch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.