This is the Linux app named IIS7 Geoblock Module whose latest release can be downloaded as IisGeoblockModule.net4.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IIS7 Geoblock Module with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IIS7 Geoblock Module
DESCRIPTIONA geoblock module created by Triple IT. It can be added to the IIS7 pipeline (now also on IIS 8.5). It uses the IPv4 address to determine the geographic location of the request by using maxminds geo IP file and takes action accordingly.
Next to the module, 2 tools are included. 1 to quickly lookup the country for a specific IP address and 1 to help you automate the update of the MaxMind data file.
An extensive manual is available to install and use the module.
- Allow or deny access to specific countries
- Add exceptions by IP or IP range
- Manage with a (remote) IIS management console
Information Technology, System Administrators
Win32 (MS Windows), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iis7geoblockmod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.