This is the Linux app named Image 2D to 3D converter whose latest release can be downloaded as i3d-converter-0.50-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image 2D to 3D converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image 2D to 3D converter
i3D-converter creates a 3D representation from a couple of images (or a pair of stereo images). This program also performs other Computer Vision operations such as, edge and corner detection, image filtering, getting geometric shapes,...
GTK+, Gnome, OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/i3d-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.