This is the Linux app named Image Converter HTML5 whose latest release can be downloaded as imageconverter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image Converter HTML5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image Converter HTML5
All client-side solution add-on for Browser Firefox: an essential and practical application for free-hand drawing and for the conversion of images in multiple formats with API HTML5 file system
Release 1.2.1 - Remove get image from url because the operation is insecure
Add-on Opera Browser: http://bit.ly/1OcJA1K
Extension for Firefox: http://mzl.la/1O0fXB9
- For the drawing of the lines you can choose 6 different colors and thicknesses
- You can save in four convenient formats: jpeg, png, tiff and pdf
- You can withdraw your files directly from the file system of your device or from an input url
- In the application, available eraser tool to correct the drawings
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/image-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.