This is the Linux app named Image To Gerber Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as ImageToGerberLite.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Image To Gerber Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Image To Gerber Converter
This application allows you to load an image file and convert it to a gerber file. For best result, you can adjust color and tolerance filters and see a preview image before creating output files.
Demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdQ_jO0g25A
Useful information of this application:
ImageToPcb and other projects:
If this application has been useful to you, please donate using the Donate tab above.
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imagetogerberconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.