This is the Linux app named neXtgen Povray Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as xpe_v_0_9_3_german_hebens.xml. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named neXtgen Povray Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
neXtgen Povray Editor
XPE (neXtgen Povray Editor) is a modern editor for povray. It includes many advanced features to help you in your scene development process.
- XML based translation system
- Auto-completion on CTRL+SPACE
- Files explorer with external application support for non-handled filetypes
- Javadoc-like documentation support
- Povray files parsing with navigator display
- includes direct acces by right click
- ini files support
- rendering console
- notepad, clock, calculator, open documents
- retractable panels interface
- Internal image-files viewer
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nextpe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.