This is the Linux app named ImageApp - Java Advanced Imaging GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as ImageApp-1.0.0-alpha2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ImageApp - Java Advanced Imaging GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ImageApp - Java Advanced Imaging GUI
An IDE for people interested in Machine Vision/Image Processing. Written in Java, using JAI. It allows users to view image data and also provides a drag and drop environment that users can create/execute graphs of JAI operators.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imageapp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.