This is the Linux app named ImageSlider to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ImageSlider_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ImageSlider to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ImageSlider to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ImageSlider = ``Slide Puzzle". On a surface are 8x6 slideable buttons. Each button holds one sub image of a given one. The buttons can be mixed and the player needs to rearange the image by sliding the sub image buttons.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imageslider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.