This is the Linux app named Imbrium whose latest release can be downloaded as forms.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Imbrium with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONImbrium is a Java/J2EE based portal server with an integrated content management system. Imbrium offers a webbased interface to all of its administrative tasks. For end-users, Imbrium offers a growing set of ready to use portlets.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imbrium/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.