This is the Linux app named IMLAB to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as imlab-3.2_Windows_x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IMLAB to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IMLAB to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONImLab is a free open source graphical application for Scientific Image Processing that runs in Windows, Linux and many other UNIX systems. It supports multiple windows, data types including 32 bit integers, 32 bit real numbers and complex numbers.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Other toolkit, Motif/LessTif
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imlab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.