This is the Linux app named Imperium - now on github to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as imperium-3.5.4.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Imperium - now on github to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Imperium - now on github to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONImperium is a multi-user networked Empire-like strategy game set in deep space. Features programable ships, inter-player trade, more. There also is a XForms based GUI client, and plans for a Win32 client.
GitHub link: https://github.com/fstltna/Imperium
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Curses/Ncurses
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imperium/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.