This is the Linux app named Impostor whose latest release can be downloaded as Impostor-Server_1.8.4_win-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Impostor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Impostor is an open source reimplementation of the Among Us Server, written in C#. It is among the first Among Us private servers with support for Steam, Itch, Android and iOS. It is a full replacement of the game's official server, so you can expect all of the game's features to be included, and the same fun playing experience. The difference of course is that you get to play on a private and secure server.
Impostor has plugin support as well as a server-sided anticheat feature. You also have the option of playing on a server hosted by someone else.
- Implements all original Among Us features
- Support for plugins
- Server-sided anticheat
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/impostor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.