This is the Linux app named iMuLinux to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as root0.img. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iMuLinux to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iMuLinux to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:iMuLinux is a small open source project that aims to port the small muLinux into the iDevices via iDos App (a made4iOS DosBox version available here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idos/id377135644?mt=8 ).
The keyboard is easily recognized by the modified-kernel but the App crashes when U try to run one of the main UnixTools and so U cannot have a valid LinuxUser experience.
I decided to share this project with U to find help.
"There is a real progress when the advantages of a technology are property of everyone"
Someone could say "I don't see a worthwhile ending in getting Linux working inside the iDevice"
I personally think that Linux inside an unjailbroken device will help devs finding new bugs and new unlocking procedures.
I opted for an Italian 10 yo distro because it is small and versatile. [ and made in Italy, of course :) ]
GCC hasn't been included yet but I think this is the last thing to think on.
Help me insert Penguins inside the iOS system :)
- It can be launched into any unjailbroken iDevice with every version of iOS
Developers, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imulinux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.