This is the Linux app named Incremental Scenario Testing Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as istt_v1.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Incremental Scenario Testing Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Incremental Scenario Testing Tool
IST helps test teams managing complexity by adaptively selecting and prioritizing the test cases according to past test results. ISTT guides the testers through a test session with high-level test scenarios generated on the fly.
- IST is an innovative hybrid of scripted and exploratory testing to automate the test planning for flexible, adaptable and efficient test sessions (see introduction: https://conference.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/event/2009/incremental-scenario-testing-beyond-exploratory-testing/).
- Find as many bugs as possible by generating prioritized scenarios based on the analysis of previous test runs.
- Involving developers allows focusing test resources on areas of the software which are naturally error-prone.
- Install it and try it on your own web server as explained in the installation guide and operation manuals (included in the project files).
Healthcare Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Quality Engineers, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/istt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.