This is the Linux app named Indexmeister whose latest release can be downloaded as indexmeister-0.31.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Indexmeister with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Indexmeister reads a variety of formats (.tex, .docx, .epub, and others) and suggests keywords for indexing. The included program Imbrowse provides a semi-automatic interface to rapidly add index tags to multi-file latex documents.
- Support for either Detex or Pandoc as a back end
- Suggests proper nouns and noun phrases by default
- Optionally suggests words that don't appear in the system dictionary
- Optionally suggests words based on frequency analysis
- Much faster than manual indexing
- Curses interface runs on nearly any Unix-like OS, even over Telnet
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/indexmeister/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.