This is the Linux app named Indicator Framework Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as ife-java-runtime.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Indicator Framework Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Indicator Framework Editor
The application presented here allows the creation and editing of systems of indicator-based assessment with a hierarchical structure. It can be used for assessment and evaluation of risks and probabilities within the framework of conflict analysis. In short, this tool enables the simple assignment of risk assessment to a collection of topics or indicators, which can be aggregated into an abstract summarized evaluation based on a tree-like hierarchical structure of these topics.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/infred/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.