This is the Linux app named InfinityTK to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as InfinityTK-0.6-Debug.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InfinityTK to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InfinityTK to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:InfinityTK was created with the purpose of aiding myself in the development of my own game engine. I chose to create this library/toolkit because I felt like other alternatives were either too much or not fitting (SDL, SFML, GTK+, Qt)
Please download the debug *.tar.gz so you can easily identify bugs
I really need feedback; so guize plz, go to the discussions page or create a ticket to let me know what you hate/dislike/despise/love
- Window creation
- OpenGL window creation
- Image loading (PNG, JPEG, TGA[uncompressed])
- 3D Math library (Vector and Matrix classes of arbritrary length/width)
- OpenGL loader included
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/infinitytk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.