This is the Linux app named InfluxDB whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InfluxDB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InfluxDB is an open source time series datastore designed to handle high write and query loads. Time series is currently the fastest growing database category there is, and InfluxDB is here to ensure businesses can keep up. InfluxDB provides infrastructure and application monitoring, IoT monitoring and analytics and more. It has APIs for storing and querying data, processing it in the background for ETL or monitoring and alerting purposes. This data can also be visualized, explored and more to help businesses seize opportunities and make the best decisions.
InfluxDB is easy to start and easy to scale. Learn more about it on https://www.influxdata.com/
- Integrated input and output plugins for pulling and sending metrics
- Real-time monitoring
- Open and extensible architecture
- Chronograf (visualization tool with pre-canned dashboards with the standard baseline for network monitoring)
- Kapacitor (rules engine for processing, monitoring, and alerting)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/influxdb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.