This is the Linux app named Inforama whose latest release can be downloaded as InstallInforama-1.5GA6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Inforama with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Inforama - Document Automation. Document templates, generation and distribution. Create letter templates using OpenOffice and import existing Acrobat forms. Merge data to produce high quality PDF documents and automatically email, print and view.
- Create Document Templates
- Import Existing Acrobat Forms
- Bind to Data in Databases, Spreadsheets, SalesForce, Google Docs, etc.
- Run Mailshots
- Automatically Email or Print
Government, Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inforama/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.