This is the Linux app named Informator whose latest release can be downloaded as informator-0.95.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Informator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Informator is a system residing on an Internet Gateway to send pop-up messages via Web Browser to a specific host on LAN. That could be useful for Internet Service Providers if they need to send some informations to their customers.
Customer Service, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
C, PHP, Tcl, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/informator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.