This is the Linux app named InkMLTk whose latest release can be downloaded as inkMLFirefoxPlugin-0.5.1.src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InkMLTk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InkML is a draft standard from W3C for representing digital ink data. InkMLTk provides a suite of tools for working with InkML documents. The toolkit contains InkML processor library, ink format converters, browser plugin and applications such as editor.
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkmltk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.