This is the Linux app named Inkscape Table Support whose latest release can be downloaded as inkscape-table-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Inkscape Table Support with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Inkscape Table Support
This Inkscape extension provides table support for Inkscape. This is one of the features that are present in Corel Draw but are not present in Inkscape. So, just install this extension and you will have table support in Inkscape
- add rows, columns or guides around each cell
- duplicate an existing table
- edit the columns width, the rows height or the table width and height
- fit an existing table to width of the page, height of the page, full page or to four guides
- merge cells
- split previous merged cells
- remove rows or columns
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape-tables/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.