This is the Linux app named Instagram Fetcher Widget whose latest release can be downloaded as DownloadInstagramFetcherWidget.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Instagram Fetcher Widget with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Instagram Fetcher Widget
DESCRIPTIONThe Widget Instagram Fetcher Shows your Instagram recent posts on your Wordpress website. It enables you to control:
1. displaying the number of likes
2. displaying the number of comments
3. displaying the created dates
4. Showing posts captions
5. Using the custom captions instead of original captions
6. Some styles for images
To use this widget, at first you must provide an access token to your Instagram page. It is an essential parameter for fetching data from Instagram. The number of likes, comments and created dates of Instagram posts are shown on images hover.
If you like to apply your style to this widget, you can go to css folder and edit instagramfetcher.css file.
- displaying the number of likes
- displaying the number of comments
- displaying the created dates
- Showing posts captions
- Using the custom captions instead of original captions
- Some styles for images
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/instagram-fetcher-widget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.