This is the Linux app named Intel compute-runtime whose latest release can be downloaded as llvm-project.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Intel compute-runtime with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Intel(R) Graphics Compute Runtime for oneAPI Level Zero and OpenCL(TM) Driver is an open source project providing compute API support (Level Zero, OpenCL) for Intel graphics hardware architectures (HD Graphics, Xe).
- Intel HD Graphics
- Level Zero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/intel-compute-runtime/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.