This is the Linux app named Intel Ethernet Drivers and Utilities whose latest release can be downloaded as ice-1.6.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Intel Ethernet Drivers and Utilities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Intel Ethernet Drivers and Utilities
This project contains the Linux kernel drivers for all Intel(R) Ethernet adapters and LOMs (LAN On Motherboard). To learn more about Intel Ethernet visit http://communities.intel.com/community/tech/wired
Mailing list for out-of-tree Support:
Mailing list for in-kernel Support:
- ice driver
- i40e driver
- iavf driver
- ixgbe and ixgbevf drivers
- igb and igbvf drivers
- lldpad daemon
- ethregs register dump utility
- e1000e driver: The e1000e driver has changed to a kernel-only support model. (Latest release 3.8.7.)
- e1000 driver: The e1000 driver has changed to a kernel-only support model and is now located in Archive. (latest release: 8.0.35)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/e1000/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.