This is the Linux app named Intelligent Keyword Miner whose latest release can be downloaded as RankerGUI.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Intelligent Keyword Miner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Intelligent Keyword Miner
THIS IS A NETBEANS 8.02 PROJECT
This program was made to help me with the patent research.
It simply generates the search keywords, based on your upvotes or a downvotes of the input parameters.
It can accept a text or URL (text takes a prescedence over the URL).
If you input URL, it goes to a page, and learns its text from HTML format.
This program is intelligent as it predicts what you may want to search next, based on your personal trends.
After searching the suggestions, you can choose to reset or train it further.
Programs that have similar idea are: Google AdWords, SERPWoo's Keyword Finder, Wordpot, and others.
Difference is, this program is intelligent and it accepts your input data and then predicts keywords based on your likes or dislikes. As the main engine, it uses the SMOReg algorithm to analyze and map the keyword frequencies of your data.
This can be a great SEO tool to help increase the traffic of any website featuring a product.
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keywordfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.