This is the Linux app named Interactive Fiction Language to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iflcompile-1.0b1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interactive Fiction Language to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Interactive Fiction Language to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONIFL is an Interactive Fiction Language a.k.a. a language for developing text adventures. It is a weakly-typed object-oriented language with a concise syntax. The project includes a compiler and a virtual machine for running games developed in IFL.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iflang/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.