This is the Linux app named Interactive Math Handwriting Recognizer whose latest release can be downloaded as handwriting.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interactive Math Handwriting Recognizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Interactive Math Handwriting Recognizer
JIMHR or "Java Interactive Mathematical Handwriting Recognizer" as
the name suggests is the online handwriting recogition system that
specializes in mathematical domain. It processes a user's handwriting
through mouse or stylus pen and outputs the c
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jimhr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.