This is the Linux app named Interactive4J whose latest release can be downloaded as Interactive4J-JMF-v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Interactive4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project aim to provide simple easy APIs for Java developers to use interactive abilities in their Java Applications like speech recognition, handwriting recognition, use of web cam , sound record/play, decision trees , text to speech and many others.
- Easy and simple APIs for developer with any experience to use them.
- Aim for Interactivity of Java Applications (for better user experience)
- Used for NextGen Java Application with higher user interactivity, if we didn't go for such enhancements in user experience , desktop application will fade soon in competition with web apps.
- Use some other open source projects and wrap them in a very simple way.
- Have a nice simple demo to show the supported features.
- Each functionality like text to speech , speech recongnition ,etc. have a very straightforward simple methods to use.
- Human abilites is the main purpose of the 1st release as see, hear , talk , translate, listen , recognize and think.
- Move some areas from scientific research into practical usage.
- Enhance the usage of Java in Educational puropose.
- Use the Standards whenever exist.
- Uses Sphinx-4 is a state-of-the-art speech recognition system written entirely in the JavaTM programming language
- Uses FreeTTS library for text to speech.
- Uses the library LTI-CIVIL which is part of FMJ (Freedom for Media in Java) for portability of WebCam usage.
- Uses Languages translation via open source "google-api-translate-java" for most possible interactivity with different users.
- Define a new JTextField component "JITextField" having JTextField + JButton for translation + JButton for text to speech
- Provides Genetic Algorithm and Decision Tree in a very simple and generic way for easy usage.
- Use Google Gson for JSON parsing and constructions.
- Use JMF for creating movies from images and to play audio/video.
- For more details visit my blog: http://osama-oransa.blogspot.com/2011/06/interactive4j.html
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/interactive4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.