This is the Linux app named Internet Artifical Intelligence Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as zem.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Internet Artifical Intelligence Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Internet Artifical Intelligence Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONProject IAI (Internet Artifical Intelligence) intends to use the medium of the internet and forum based communities, to provide an interaction and knowledge source for an AI (though a large number of interactions), which has the ability to respond not on
Science/Research, Customer Service, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iai/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.