This is the Linux app named Internet Friendly Media Encoder whose latest release can be downloaded as IFME-21.09.30_Debug.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Internet Friendly Media Encoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Internet Friendly Media Encoder
HEVC was developed with the goal of providing twice the compression efficiency of the previous standard, H.264 / AVC. Although compression efficiency results vary depending on the type of content and the encoder settings, at typical consumer video distribution bit rates HEVC is typically able to compress video twice as efficiently as AVC. End-users can take advantage of improved compression efficiency in one of two ways (or some combination of both);
IFME helps you to organized, manage queue, manage plugins, and choose compiled x265 and more! Support AviSynth natively with build-in awesome library like InterFrame & Script Editor
- 32bit & 64bit available
- Guided Queue
- Add or Remove audio stream
- Add or Remove subtitles
- Add or Remove fonts
- AviSynth Support
- Plugins Support
- Extension Support
- GUI-CLI Hybrid
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ifme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.