This is the Linux app named Internet Host Status Monitor Application whose latest release can be downloaded as HostStatusMonitorApp_Release_20101019.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Internet Host Status Monitor Application with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Internet Host Status Monitor Application
DESCRIPTIONThis is a straightforward shell script with alternate JAVA application to regularly monitor your hosts and let you know via GUI or email if they go down. The app can be run in a simple GUI or via the command line.
- Monitors internet host status
- Notifies up/down status via GUI and/or email
- Can be run from command line or GUI
- Straightforward configuration
- Intermittent status report via email
- Can check PING (Linux only), WWW, and ECHO responses
- Can config whether a single unreachable scan triggers email
Java Swing, Command-line
Unix Shell, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hoststatus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.